Blue United eFC powered by Manchester City, current FIFAe Club World Cup 2021 Zone2 (East Asia) Champion is now available in EA SPORTS FIFA 22 Ultimate Team
New York | Tokyo – Blue United Corporation is proud to announce that its professional esports team Blue United eFC powered by Manchester City’s jersey kit is now available in EA SPORTS FIFA22.
Blue United eFC is the current Champion of Asia in FIFA, the biggest football video game in the world; the team has qualified to 3 out of the last 4 FIFAe Club World Cups, breaking industry records; and in 2021 Blue United eFC became Champion of the FIFAe Club World Cup 2021 in East Asia (Zone 2).
Blue United eFC is top 5 in the world and is composed by 2 professional gamers, Agu and Tsakt, which are considered the highest talent in football gaming by industry experts and media.
Besides its fast success, Blue United eFC wants to continue innovating and challenging the status quo on and off the console and, for that reason, this is an enormous step for the organization. Blue United eFC’s jersey available in FIFA will open up massive possibilities for the team and its sponsors, in terms of global reach and worldwide recognition.
Fans will be able to build their FIFA squad heads to toes as Blue United eFC in FIFA 22, and sign top-quality talent to represent the team, such as Mbappe, Messi, De Bruyne or Benzema.
Team kits will be made available in FIFA 22 FUT and users would be able to get these items as the viewership rewards for the FGS 22 TOTS Cup starting Friday, April 29th. This will be the only opportunity for the public to earn Blue United eFC team kit in FIFA 22 so please don’t miss this great opportunity!
How to get the items
LINK YOUR EA ACCOUNT TO TWITCH
1. Please search ea.com/twitchlinking and sign in or create your account.
Make sure you’re logging into the Twitch account where you want to watch the streams and get rewards.
2. Put down your security code and click “Log In” button.
– If you set up App Authenticator, your security code will be sent to your phone.
– If you haven’t set it up, you’ll get your code in your email.
3. Click the “Yes, link them” button to connect your EA and Twitch accounts. You’ll get a notification that you’re successfully linked.
4. Check your “Connections” in your Twitch Settings. You should make sure “Electronic Arts” listed under “Other Connections”.
For more details, please visit here. https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-ea-account-to-twitch/