PACIFIC RIM CUP
PACIFIC RIM CUP
The Pacific Rim region is where people call“The Last Market” in soccer. This region is where upcoming new leagues like J.League and Major League Soccer are flourishing. In 2018, we have successfully launched the “Pacific Rim Cup”, where professional soccer clubs from Japan, North America, and others from this region get together annually at Aloha Stadium in Hawaii, which is the center of this region. This is not only a soccer tournament but a week-long event full of activities such as a free soccer clinic where 300 kids participate and fills up in 20 minutes, U23 Hawaii All Star Game, VIP Party where more than 150 people gather, and a lot more. The event generates a local economic impact of $2M and we are proud to continue to build this property.
BLUE UNITED eFC
BLUE UNITED eFC powered by Manchester City
eSports has been gaining global attention rapidly these days, and in 2018, we have launched our own professional eSports team “Blue United eFC (EA Sports: FIFA/EA SPORTS FC)”. We have instantly became the powerhouse in Japan with the signing of Japanese national team star players and have been representing Asia in the FIFA eClub World Cup, and many other international competitions since our inception. We have also won the eJ.League to be recognized as one of the top teams in Japan. We have also been creative in consulting and collaborating with entities who are entering eSports to build their eSports courses, boot camps, and many more. Currently, four players belong to our club, and are expanding our activities.
International Business Development
We translate not only the language but also the nuance and cultural differences that we have gained through our experiences from abroad. We provide international business development for teams, leagues, athletes and corporations, based on the mentality that you cannot import things as is, but with necessary localization. We serve Kashima Antlers as its Global Strategy Officer, MLS as its Consultant of Players and International Relations, Pacific League Marketing as its Director of International Business Development, Omiya Ardija as its International Technical Advisor, manage Sevilla FC’s official Japanese Twitter account, and manage NY Red Bulls and Yanmar’s Marketing Partnership. We are also a FIFA Licensed Match Agent and manage international friendlies such as the “Saitama City Cup”.
In addition to improving the value of your existing brand, we can also help you establish the brand image of your new business as a part of your brand strategy with the various creative contents.
- Contract drafting
(employment contract for players and head coaches, image rights agreements, agreements for international games, sponsorship agreements, etc.)
- Tournament regulations
- Research on latest legal trends abroad
- Legal report on international laws/regulations
- Tax advice
- Executed and manage sponsor activation activities and negotiations between Yanmar and Dentsu, who is NY・Brazil Red Bulls’(MLS) top sponsor and Official Marketing Partner since 2015.
- Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting and Blue United agree to form an alliance to expand sports business in Japan and co-create value Management Website「SPORTS BUSINESS LABORATORY」
- MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER
- Serving Major League Soccer as it Players and International Relations Consultant since the days Nakamura was working at the league office from 2004 to 2009. Supporting MLS clubs’ scouting initiatives in Asia for the past decade.
- WE LEAGUE
- Global Sporting Director, WE League Manage Official Linkedin Account, Management X in English
- AZUSA SEKKEI
- Advisor, Sports/Entertainment Domain
- PACIFIC LEAGUE MARKETING
- Assist Pacific League Marketing as Director of International Business for its business trips to the US, and managing the partnership between PLM Business School and Mark H. McCormack Department of Sport Management, Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- KASHIMA ANTLERS FC
- Opened and in charge of Kashima Antlers New York Operations in 2017 as its Global Strategy Officer, with the goal to collect latest sport business intelligence and building its network. Now expanding the club’s presence into the Western sphere.
- SEVILLA FC
- Manage Sevilla FC’s Japanese official Twitter account and provide Japanese translation service for its official website.
- LAS VEGAS LIGHTS FC
- Exclusive marketing agency in order to assist the Club to continue its expansion across the international soccer landscape, especially in the Asian market.
- MATSUMOTO YAMAGA F.C
- Executed and manage the club-to-club partnership for Matsumoto Yamaga FC with Real Salt Lake (MLS) and Geylang International FC (Singapore), who are clubs from Matsumoto city’s sister cities. Also assist the club’s international activities for its academy.
- OMIYA ARDIJA
- Provide international sport law legal advice and assistance in Omiya Ardija’s scouting efforts in the US and Spain, as its International Technical Advisor.
- Pre Tokyo 2020 Olympics Camp Management
- Selection, Negotiation, Preparation of pre-Olympic camp venue. Traveled with the clients as its international liaison to manage the camp leading up to the Olympics.
6 different nations (Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, and the USA) and 7 different national teams - US Women’s National Soccer Team and 6 different Men’s and Women’s Boxing Teams (130+ people between staff and athletes)
- PIA SPORTS BUSINESS PROGRAM
- Jointly founded and manage PIA Sports Business Program as its "Official Academic Partner", where Nakamura also serves as head of the faculty. The school is uniquely housed within the largest ticket sales and distribution company in Japan, PIA Corporation. Combining "sports business theory" and "ticket sales/fan club management" from PIA's wealth of experience sets students up for long, successful careers within the diversifying and growing sport industry.